Growing a love for God and His Word in our kids and the community in a way that is real, engaging and fun
We are a spiritual family. Our aim is to tend to the growing of our kids with a real relationship with Jesus. We also desire to extend this care to children within our community. We strive to be a safe place, sharing the stories of God’s love, and serving each other and our community.
Key Fertilizer in our GROWing Ministry with Children at SWC:
- Soaking in God’s Word with age-appropriate Bible classes every Sunday morning and Wednesday night for all ages.
- A fully staffed nursery in SEEDS, for ages 2 and under, where we tend the little hearts toward God during class and worship on Sunday, Wednesday evenings for Cafe Grace, and for Thursday morning ladies Bible Class.
- A special time of worship for our children in ROOTS, for ages 3 to 3rd grade, the first 3 Sunday’s of the month designed specifically to coordinate with the larger worship.
- Frequent children’s moments during Worship
- Seasonal events for Halloween, Christmas, Valentines, and Easter
- A monthly time of prayer at the KidsPray! Luncheon where the kids soak in the RAYS of God’s Love.
- Special events during the summer months though SPROUTS including a VBS, Family Fun day outings, Camps, Service Projects, and Family Movie Nights.
- Additionally, young adults and families with children share a small group Bible Study called 242.
Read Recent Posts about our Children’s Ministry: